2007/08/02

Parabol + Parabola

So familiar and overwhelmingly warm
This one, this form I hold now.
Embracing you, this reality here,
This one, this form I hold now, so
Wide eyed and hopeful.
Wide eyed and hopefully wild.

We barely remember what came before this precious moment,
Choosing to be here right now.
Hold on, stay inside...
This body holding me, reminding me that I am not alone in
This body makes me feel eternal.
All this pain is an illusion.

Alive

Swirling round with this familiar parable
Spinning, weaving round each new experience.
Recognize this as a holy gift and
Celebrate this chance to be alive and breathing
Chance to be alive and breathing.

This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality.
Embrace this moment.
Remember, we are eternal
All this pain is an illusion.

Tool, Lateralus, 2001
www.toolband.com

2 comentários:

Rui Santos disse...

Sim senhor, welcome home boy.
Isto escrito em Português daria um óptima letra para aqueles cantores pimpa que eu levei para ouvirmos na C.I.M.. He! He! He!
Vendo bem até tem um certa profundidade.
Saudações Motards

.BU disse...

SE VIERES CÁ NO FIM DE SEMANA TRÁS SE TIVERES CD'S DE TOOL... Não conheço pelo nome mas talvez já tenha ouvido e até goste... em relação a ir pescar, não vou, aproveitava-mos para apanhar um solinho e dar banho há minhoca com um belo mergulho nas águas cristalinas de castelo de bode no entanto se quiseres ir experimentar um bocadinho a pescar e apanhar uns lagostins para beber-mos umas cervejinhas ao lanche... com o teu kid, a tua Dama e a “Minha” querida Kurva...
Bora lá